13 July 2011

I caught a booboo! Even TV Insiders get it wrong sometimes...

Thanks to my Evernote application, I was able to clip this article late last night because I was going to use the material for another site I contribute to.


I do remember Brian Smith on The Big Bang Theory. His character was stupid and that stuck with me. So, I was thinking this is a weird match-up. Serena doesn't have any chemistry with the guy.

But since it came from a reliable TV site... then okay, what the hell do I know, right?

This morning, the content changed.

And as it turned out, they got the wrong Brian Smith!

 

Which just goes to show, however reliable the site is, someone's bound to bungle up and confuse stuff. That's what happens when you watch too much television.

It happens to me all the time. And now I feel so much better, I'm not alone. :P

PS. The right Brian J. Smith is a better match for Serena!