27 July 2010

BBC's Sherlock TV Teaser

Well, TV's been buzzing at the other side of the world after Comic-Con last week. There were a lot of juicy tidbits and anecdotes from some of the shows I follow. Some of these news and updates are still coming out as I write this (Can I just whine and say --- enough about Glee please!!!). But I've skipped reading through most of 'em and I'm just looking out for the headlines.

I am trying to remain spoiler free this year, with any TV program I'm planning to watch. It's not always easy coz I've got a gazillion feeds from online sites coming into my reader.  But yeah, this time around,  I wouldn't like to know all the inside info and behind the scenes until later; whereas I use to read EVERYTHING I could find about any show that interests me faster than you can say Spoiler Alert!. I surmise, it makes my TV viewing a lot more enjoyable this way...with the "not knowing much". My point of view and expectation is untarnished and isn't influenced.

Anyway.....

I spent the weekend catching up on more programs. Watching the usual summer fares (White Collar, Good Guys, Rizzoli & Isles, etc. etc...), I was also finally able to finish the second season of Castle and the final episodes of The Good Wife. I think I'm gonna catch up on Chuck Season 3 this weekend.

I've also gotten into a few Lifestyle programs such as The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Cupcake Wars and Work of Art, which is like Project Runway, only with Artists. It's a Sarah Jessica Parker produced show.

Also found something new to watch this week...because you know, I don't watch enough anymore hahaha. :P It's this BBC series created by Steven Moffat (who I adore for creating Coupling, the British's How I Met Your Mother/Friends). It's an updated version of Sherlock Holmes, called, well, Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman (whoot!). The series is only a three-parter, would you believe? British people do love their TV programs short.

Here, check out Sherlock's trailer ---



Have always loved Sherlock Holmes' books when I was younger, so this is something I'm really looking forward to.

So, what have you been watching the past week?