09 October 2009

The Office's Mr. and Mrs. Jim Halpert

What every Office fan has been waiting for: Jim and Pam got married today.

I stayed away from spoilers sites once I saw the first photos of Pam in a wedding dress a month ago and had little expectation for whatI was about to watch. If I had been at the wedding? I would've definitely enjoyed it!


Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing I ever had to do, which was just to wait. Don’t get me wrong I flirted with her. Pam, I can now admit in front of friends and family that I do know how to make a photocopy. I didn’t need your help that many times. And do you remember how long it took you to teach me to drive stick? (Pam: Like a year). I’ve been driving stick since high school. For a really long time that’s all I had. Little moments with a girl who saw me as a friend. And a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl who I worked with, but I think, even then I knew, I was waiting for my wife.

I bought that boat tickets the day I saw that Youtube video. I knew we needed a back-up plan. The boat was actually plan C, the church was plan B. And plan A was marrying her a long, long time ago…pretty much the day I met her.

Me = melting.

Episode = funny and satisfactory.

Andy tearing up over Jim's speech = stole the show (again!)

Andy tearing his scrotum = classic!

Erin = cute bundle of energy. Love her!

Michael = poor, poor, awkward Michael.

Michael's wedding gift = hilarious!

Dwight having raw, animal sex = Ick!

Kevin and his feet = Barf!

Phyllis and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration's gyrating moves = Disturbingly hot!

The wedding march, though very unoriginal, should make it to the list of Greatest Moments on TV. I wonder if they paid JK for the idea?

Did You have fun at the wedding?