11 December 2007

Finally, a LOST Season 4 spoiler!!!


With all the news about the strike, I forgot that there's still something really good to look forward to next year. Lost Season 4 begins in February 4, 2008 (episode title: The Beginning of The End) and E! has a few spoilers for us, Losties:

In the beginning of season four, Sawyer is...on Team Locke! I can tell you that there are two teams and that the other leader won't surprise you...but Kate's allegiance will. Got guesses on the two teams and the second leader? (His name may rhyme with "frak"...) and P.S. As far as I know, Jin and Sun aren't playing for either team. Suspicious? You bet!

All I can say about Sawyer and Kate is this: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was." I know it's cheesy, but I'm cheesy, dammit, and I believe that's what's going on with S&K this season...

You know how in that episode of Dexter, when Doakes cornered Dex, Dex head-butted him and informed him he'd always be one step ahead? Well, that's pretty much how Ben is with the rest of us. In season four, it seems like Ben still has everybody's number—including those on an incoming vessel. Boo-yah. I'm also hearing the show is currently casting fluent Franco-Tunisian voice actors for what must be episode seven or eight. Another hatchsicle? Oui ou non?


, ,