02 September 2009

What's On Tuesday's TV Schedule Fall 2009?

Tuesday is rest day... judging by the number of shows that do not interest me. This works out well for me because the Wednesdays are going to be crraaaazy!

Below is Tuesday's schedule:

  • 8:00 V (ABC 11/3), NCIS (CBS), The Biggest Loser (NBC), So You Think You Can Dance (FOX), 90210 (CW)
  • 9:00 Dancing with the Stars (ABC), NCIS: LA (CBS), The Biggest Loser (NBC), So You Think You Can Dance (FOX), Melrose Place (CW)
  • 10:00 The Forgotten (ABC), The Good Wife (CBS), The Jay Leno Show (NBC), Sons of Anarchy (FX)

So You Think You Can Dance....dance....dance... it's the only show I'm excited about! Love that they're back another season and not just for a short time during the summers.

I'm going to check out The Good Wife with Juliana Margulies because it's new. I forgot...she plays a lawyer here, right? After being set back as a housewife, she comes back to work, right? Gotta check out teasers again.

The Forgotten is also worth checking out because it's new but I know I will get tired of it easily. It's from Jerry Bruckheimer. Yep, procedural. Yep, crime show. About unidentified victims.

I would have wanted to see Sons of Anarchy, but I skipped Season 1. I hear the cool factor on this show has gone high up so am putting this under my watch-sometime-in-the-future column.