05 September 2009

What's On Thursday's TV Schedule Fall 2009?

I used to love Thursday night line-ups from two or three years ago. But when net execs started shaking up this day's schedule, it stop becoming the TV day I look forward to (now it's Mondays & Wednesdays!).
  • 8:00 Flash Forward (ABC), Survivor: Samoa (CBS), SNL: Thursday Update then Community by 10/15 (NBC)/Parks and Recreation (NBC), Bones (FOX), Vampire Diaries (CW)
  • 9:00 Grey’s Anatomy (ABC), CSI (CBS), The Office (NBC)/Community or 30 Rock (NBC), Fringe (FOX), Supernatural (CW)
  • 10:00 Private Practice (ABC), The Mentalist (CBS), The Jay Leno Show (NBC), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
I am excited over: Flash Forward.

I am glad it's back: The Mentalist... and with a new character to boot, yeah?

I am curious to see PB & J's wedding on The Office.

I have already stopped watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice altogether and I think I'll check out Fringe now and then, not necessarily gonna tune to it weekly.

I wish I could already finish the back episodes for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so I could catch up. Obviously I can't do that right now...