14 September 2008

The whore is back!

And no, I'm not talking about a woman I'm having a spat with or something like that. I'm really talking about a whore --- Belle/Hannah from Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

Yep, she is back for a second season. Couldn't be more thrilled! I did notice that she's a bit pudgier, see:



My first thoughts were that she looked very pregnant.

And well, I didn't know that at the time this was filming, Billie Piper is actually pregnant here (She's due next month). In some scenes where her character is required to strip, they used a body double for her.

Anyway, the first two episodes back are still just as amusing as ever. I wasn't expecting this on my watch list, what with USA's fall season already starting to pile up my viewing list. But this is something I really can't pass up.

You can read my post about the first season here.