03 July 2008

Do you like it?

So how do you like the new look? Too plain? Too blue?

Eh.

I'm still trying to mix and match. The blue seemed like a good choice when I woke up this morning. But hours after working on it, I've become bored with the color. Does the shade remind you of the Virgin Mary?? Because I have this urge to suddenly bring out my rosary and you know...pray. I don't mean to mock the religious, but I don't want to be reminded of it every time I open the site. The blue seems to be giving off that kind of vibe. Should I change or stick to it?

I'll deal with more site changes later.

Anyway, have I got news for you Friends fans. Will you like this one? Fresh from a Brit tabloid:

The highly anticipated film production of TV series Friends has finally been given the go-ahead, MailOnline has learned.

Cast members Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer will reprise their roles for a big-screen adaptation 'within the next 18 months', according to insiders.

The actors have been inspired by the recent success of Sex And The City, which recently hit cinemas worldwide.

A source said: 'Jennifer, Courteney and the rest of the cast are keen to reprise their roles, under the right circumstances.

'The box office success of Sex And The City has really got their wheels spinning about how a Friends film could be just as big, if done right.

'Timing and the script are really important, but now that Courteney and Jen both have production companies, they can potentially get very involved in those decisions.'

Talk of a reunion for the loveable gang from New York's Central Perk has been bandied around Hollywood ever since the show aired its final season in 2004.

While Cox, 44, LeBlanc, 40, Perry, 39, Kudrow, 45 and Schwimmer, 41, were believed to be keen on the reunion, Aniston, 39, is believed to have dragged her heels.

Now, however, she is keen to move ahead with the project, which will be produced by Warner Bros.

The source added: 'As the biggest star of the Friends franchise, Jennifer can't help but look at what's happened with Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex And The City film and be a little jealous.

'What's held back a Friends movie so far is that people were worried that Jennifer had simply become too famous to play Rachel again. More here.
So, what do you think? Could you be any more interested? The source has no other story to back it up except that Jennifer Aniston is keen on it.

Smells like a gimmick to me. I dunno who'll benefit though and who is it for.