09 February 2008

They finally said it: Wilson is dating House!

From House's last episode (S4 E12)...

House: Oh, my God. What are you two doing here? I just had a sudden yen for fusion.
Wilson: (talking to Amber) I put a different restaurant in my date book. I’m firing my assistant.
Amber: That’s ok. Hi, Greg. And I call you Greg because now we’re social equals.
House: And I call you Cutthroat Bitch. I don’t try to hide what an ass I am.
Amber: I assume you’d like to join us? It’ll be easier to observe our interaction if you’re at the same table.
Wilson: If we ever get seated.
Amber: Excuse me.
Wilson: (Amber walks towards the host) No, no!

House: Look, now she’s going to hit him in the face with your testicles.
Wilson: She tends to treat…. She tends to treat every event like it’s the last copter out of Saigon.
House: She’s the Anti-Wilson. A force for evil.
Wilson: She has an annoying quality. Maybe two. If I was perfect, I’d date perfect.
Amber waved to them to join her at a table.
House: You liked that!
Wilson: It’s annoying, but she’s good at it.
House: Wait a second, you like her personality. You like that she’s conniving. You like that she has no regard for consequences. You like that she can humiliate someone if it serves… Oh my God! You’re sleeping with me.