30 December 2007

It's the end of the year, I'm playing tag!

My last post for 2007 comes in a form of a tag via Honney and her new home online.

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I told myself at 18, I'd marry at 25.
2. What color do you like most? Yellow
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Right now it's "WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!"
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Anywhere those racers from The Amazing Race go to.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My upper torso. It's a lot like Hayden Panettiere's of Heroes...only she's 18 and can get away with it. Get back to her 15 years from now, and we'll see.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family. This computer.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Invest. Share. Spend.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? If by celebrities I love, I'd observe from afar, worried that I might get a restraining order.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Sweet, pretty, devoted mother.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Must Get Me.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I made a lot of mistakes. Have a lot to be sorry for. But I would do them all over again. Except those mistakes that cost me $. Those, I will never do again. LOL.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Stupid, ignorant people.
14. What is your ambition? Teacher, behind the scenes at a TV production, Librarian, Veterinarian, Pre-School owner, Forensic Scientist, Mother. I've got more but except for one, it all remained that --- ambitions.
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? I would wish for more wishes. LOL!
16. How would you celebrate new year? Home, watching TV.
17 Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. I have no idea anymore, LOL.
18. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Can never fulfill it, so...no.
19. Who’s your role model? Recently, Nora Holden Walker.
20. [My question] What do you look forward to in 2008? A good change of pace.

Tagging back these bloglinks:
Agnes
Amor
Dyeni
Gwacie
Jannesse
Jhaney
Jho
Lelila

Thanks for playing!

Happy New Year!